Hi,

I managed to abstract parts of the business logic of my application by employing a very naive DSL and it actually worked quite well. I'll probably replace that with a "Finally Tagless" version, just for the sake of it.

But now I'd really try to abstract the hard part, the GUI logic. I had been switching back and forth between wxHaskell and Gtk and eventually settled for wxHaskell. And my gui code is a huge mess, it works, for now, but it'd be hell if I even had to change the tiniest bit.

So I'm wondering if I could go the same way as with (parts) of the business logic, using a DSL here too.

Now I could do with some input on the merits of this approach.

Günther