Maurí­cio CA wrote:
I believe I forgot to write a section with that information, as
well as others one would like to know from start. I wrote a new
section trying to fix that in 'how to use it' topic.

http://bitbucket.org/mauricio/bindings-dsl/wiki/HowToUseIt

Very nice. I think that is clear enough.

I'm not sure I have already got to a point where documentation is
clear and complete enough but not too long and boring. If you also
thing some parts of documentation were not helpful, or if more is
missing, please let me know.

Quite the contrary, with that one exception, I found the documentation to be among some of the best I have used. I especially like the numerous examples you included.

- Jake