Hello Community,

I am a student from the University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany, and at the moment I am writing my bachelor thesis about "Post-Mass-Prodcution Softwaresupply/ -development in case of an University administration". This approach deals with student-driven software development in which functional programming techniques (ie, Haskell) and agile development approaches matter.

I am looking for opinions and statements on how small (agile) software development projects may benefit from functional programming techniques (perhaps in contrast to imperative programming techniques).

Since I am at the very start, I would appreciate further literature advices. In addition, does anybody know particular people who are familiar with this topic?

Any answer is appreciated :-)

Regards, Markus