Here at CREATE-NET, a research center located in Trento, Italy, we have a
position open for a web developer. The following are essential:

1. Experience writing standard-compliant, semantic and accessible web documents
with (X)HTML/CSS2.
2. Strong JavaScript experience.
3. Experience with cross-browser (IE7-8/Firefox/Chrome/Safari/Opera)
development, and dealing with or avoiding the inevitable IE quirks -- we do not
maintain for IE6.
4. Strong Haskell and/or Common Lisp development experience (preferably both).
5. English language fluency (spoken and written) is essential, as are good
writing and oral communication skill.
6. Qualified to work in Europe.

PostgreSQL experience advantageous.

Must be willing to re-locate in order to work in the Trento CREATE-NET
buildings. We offer competitive compensation and a stimulating work environment
in the research and innovation sector.

Please provide examples of your web development work and Haskell/Common Lisp
projects with a brief explanation for each or link for it.

Submit your application to: itj...@create-net.org

Skiing and snowboarding is popular here in the winter. ;-)

Cheers,

Chris Done
CREATE-NET

P.S. Note that although we are a research center, this opening is for a
developer position, not research. You are welcome to write papers but this
cannot be your main activity.