2010-09-21 22:32, Lee Pike skrev:
Oh, one thing I should mention is that there are a few Haskell DSLs for
generating embedded C now:

  * Atom http://hackage.haskell.org/package/atom
  * Feldspar http://hackage.haskell.org/package/feldspar-language
  * cmonad http://hackage.haskell.org/package/cmonad
  * Copilot http://hackage.haskell.org/package/copilot
  * Others?

From a quick browse of the cmonad package, it seems that it does not generate C code, but is only intended for interpretation in Haskell.

I know less about Feldspar, but I think the language has higher-level
data-structures (e.g., vectors and matrices) and is focused more on DSP than
periodic, constant-time/constant-space C code generation.

Yes, at the moment, Feldspar can only describe pure functions. The next step is to add data flow (and other forms of coordination) on top of the pure language.

/ Emil