Hi all,

I am working on ways to implement local search meta-heuristics in Haskell.
I need various test problems to experiment on, and this has resulted in me
building various file parsers and data structures for these.
Currently I have versions for SAT, TSP and a couple of more private file formats.

The file parsers are designed to process files coming out of the TSPLIB and SATLIB repositories. I also want to extend this to cover scheduling and timetabling example
problems.

Since these are all related I was going to try to put them together into a single
library and post them to Hackage, but I am not sure what to put them under.
I assume that Data is for data structures, which is not quite right.

I was thinking about something like Problems. as a top level point in a
hierarchy.  Does anyone have any other suggestions, as this seems a
little odd as a name to me?

Alternatively, does this already exist and I have just missed it?

Cheers

RS