On behalf of the Feldspar team, I'm happy to announce version 0.4.0.2 of feldspar-language and feldspar-compiler:

  http://hackage.haskell.org/package/feldspar-language
  http://hackage.haskell.org/package/feldspar-compiler

Feldspar is an embedded domain-specific language for generating code for embedded applications, in particular for digital signal processing. For more information, see our web pages:

  http://feldspar.inf.elte.hu/feldspar/
  http://feldspar.inf.elte.hu/

A brief list of changes since the last version:

  * Support for GHC 7.
  * Including a fresh tutorial for new users.
  * Improved C code generation (efficiency and readability).
    - Efficient vector append.
    - More unified representation of arrays in the C code.
    - Etc.
* A new sequential construct for unfolding vectors using an accumulating parameter.
  * Support for structs.
  * New optimization: common sub-expression elimination.
  * Lots of restructuring under the hood.
  * Bugfixes.

/ Emil