Hi Cafe!

When I'm running examles from Gloss graphics library, all examples
except gloss-hello are crashing with the following error: "GLUT:
Warning in gloss-easy: GL error: gloss-easy: <stderr>: hPutChar:
invalid argument (character is not in the code page)". A window with
produced picture is showed for one second and then it crashes.

gloss-hello, strangely, is working perfectly.

I'm using Windows 7 (but on XP there is same behaviour), Haskell
Platform 2011.2, OpenGL 2.4.0.1, GLUT 2.2.2.0, Gloss 1.3.1.2.

At the first time, exampes didn't want to run at all, but I placed
glut32.dll from http://www.xmission.com/~nate/glut.html in my .dlls
folder. I tried another glut32.dll (from the Raincat game), but it
didn't change anything.

How can it be fixed?