On 2011-07-02 16:35, Yitzchak Gale wrote:

It is important to note that this works differently than the usual
strptime behavior, though. For example, "%m" in Data.Time is
an alias for "%0m", whereas "%m" in strptime means the
same as "%-m" in Data.Time (optional leading zero).

I made some changes from the C lib behaviour for consistency. In C, "%m" means "%0m" in strftime and "%-m" in strptime. I decided to make it "%0m" consistently. Also, at least in glibc, the %# modifier does not consistently convert to lower case. In Data.Time it does.

--
Ashley Yakeley