Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 09.02.2012, 11:39 +0000 schrieb Chris Dornan:
> (I do think that we could be delivering the tools with a little more
> packaging that could significantly help with these situations. I have
> found them to be highly useful in any case.)

if you are content with not always having the very latest versions, you
can use your distribution’s packages. Distributions tend to provide
exactly one (well, at most one :-)) version of each hackage library, and
they all go well together.

But then, for a few more days, Debian sid is broken due to the GHC 7.4.1
transition...

Greetings,
Joachim

--