On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:26:11 +0200, Aleksey Khudyakov <alexey.sklad...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 23.04.2012 17:01, Paul Graphov wrote:
Hello Cafe!

I am using protocol-buffers and hprotoc packages but they fail to
compile with recent GHC due to trivial errors. Hackage names
Christopher Edward Kuklewicz as their maintainer. I've sent him
patches more than a month ago but neiter they were applied nor I got
any response. It's quite inconvenient to keep patched versions all the
time. Does anybody know if he is still interested in maintaining those
packages? Is it possible to contact him? And what should I do if he is
unreachable?

I've too tried to contact him almost year ago about same issue. Never got an answer.

It seems that his facebook page is
  https://www.facebook.com/ThereIsNoMagic

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl