Date: Tue, 18 May 93 15:55:42 +0200
From: Lennart Augustsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: n+k patterns

> Both (>=) and (-) belong to classes defined in PreludeCore,
> and hence cannot be rebound.  This was a deliberate decision,
> made in order to turn your point into a non-problem.
It's true that things from PreludeCore cannot be rebound on the top level,
but they can be rebound locally.  So the problem I state does occur.
OK, I think that (>=), (-), etc. should refer to those from PreludeCore,
but it doesn't say anywhere.
Another question along the same lines: What if (+) has been rebound?
Are n+k patterns still allowed?

        -- Lennart

----- End Included Message -----