Suggestion for Standard Haskell:

Copy all the stuff in the Prelude to the standard libraries, at least when
there is an obvious module for them to go to.  For instance, head and tail
should appear in the List module.  I doubt I'm the only one who can't
remember if a particular list function, for example, appears in the Prelude
or the libraries...

I am not suggesting that we should throw out the Prelude (although I think
we should), just that the identifiers should at least _additionally_ appear
in the proper places; it could be done, for example, by just re-exporting
the identifiers in one direction or the other, depending on the dependencies
(cough).

--FC