Hi Renato,

I've published an updated version of IHBASE. It's available to download from
http://github.com/ykulbak/ihbase/downloads.
I've also added a wiki page explaining how to get started at
http://wiki.github.com/ykulbak/ihbase/getting-started
Getting started is very simple:

1. Edit hbase-site.xml and set IdxRegion as the region implementation:
<property>
  <name>hbase.hregion.impl</name>
  <value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.IdxRegion</value>
</property>

2. Edit hbase-env.sh and add ihbase jar and commons-lang version 2.4 jar to
hbase classpath

3. You can use the code example on the wiki page to test your setup

Many usage examples can be found in the tests or you can ask me, I'll be
glad to help.

Yoram