To expand on the wb_command part, the released versions don't have a
friendly way to find that information, but that will be improved somewhat
in the next release - the -file-information command will print some
information from the XML in cifti files, including parcel names in cifti
index order when applicable.

In the XML, the parcel names occur in elements like this:

<Parcel Name="V1">

and their order in the XML is in CIFTI index order, so you could figure it
out that way.

We used to call surface vertices "nodes", so some confusion may ensue in
our responses if you meant graph nodes (parcels).

Tim