From: <Book>, Gregory <gregory.b...@hhchealth.org>
Date: Friday, October 24, 2014 8:36 AM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: [HCP-Users] GenericfMRIVolumeProcessingPipelineBatch motion correction

I processed some of our fMRI own data through the HCP pipelines and now I’m looking at the AnalysisDir/MNINonLinear/Results/taskname/taskname.nii.gz file. I’m assuming this is the 4D file which should be motion corrected, undistorted, and skull stripped. And that this file should be able to be used directly in stats processing without any further steps?

However, I still see significant motion when viewing the 4D file in a cine view. The brain mask is constant, but the image under the mask moves. Did the mcflirt step not work, or is this normal?

The animated .gif can be seen here: http://olinnidb.org/preview.gif The major motion occurs around volumes 150 and 200-250.

-G

Gregory Book

Senior Technology Manager

Olin Neuropsychiatry Research Center, Institute of Living, Hartford Hospital

200 Retreat Avenue

Hartford, CT 06106

Tel: 860-545-7267 Fax: 860-545-7797

gregory.b...@hhchealth.org

http://nidb.sourceforge.net

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, including any attachments.