From: <Glasser>, Matt Glasser <glass...@wusm.wustl.edu>
Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 10:47 AM
To: Matthew George Liptrot <matthew.lipt...@di.ku.dk>, "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] PreFreeSurferPipeline

  1. I would probably try to upsample rather than downsample to take advantage of your 0.9mm T1w (we’ve not tried 0.9mm before, but given how much better 0.8mm is than 1mm, it would probably be worth it).  You could see if things run smoothly if you just use the 0.8mm template, or otherwise could create 0.9mm versions by downsampling one of the higher resolutions.
  2. Just take the value in seconds directly from DICOM field (0019,1018).  Which in your case would be 0.0000098 and 0.0000026.
Peace,

Matt.