Correct, it still produces a valid label file, even if it does sound rather
annoyed.

Side note, if it would have to go past "_99" to resolve a name collision,
it instead gives up and throws an error.  I figured, if your label names
collide that often, you must have done something you didn't mean to do
(like accidentally specify the same string a few hundred times in a
generated text file).

Tim