Dear Human Connectome project experts,

I ran PreFreeSurfer &  FreeSurfer shell scripts. As input data I used the
second set of Example data on which gradient distortion correction has
already been performed.

Both PreFreeSurferPipelineBatch.sh and FreeSurferPipelineBatch.sh finished
successfully.

Both pipelines: 3.3.3 and 3.6.0-GEFM give a small discrepancy between the
statistical results (T1w/100307/stats) compare with your results. The
thickness difference is in the second or third digit after the decimal
point (see the attached file for the some of lh.aparc.a2009s.stats)

The output file message: recon-all  - s 100307 finished without error;
FreeSurferPipelineBatch.sh completed.

The error file starts with:

(standard_in) 2: Error: comparison in expression

Reading 2 control points...

I use: freesurfer-hpc, fsl, python-2.7.2 in CentOS 6.5 Linux .

Can you explain the difference and the error message?

Thank you.
best

Peka