You can take a look at the UK Biobank project FLAIR protocol first and start
your site-specific piloting from there.

http://users.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve/BiobankPiloting/

On Jun 18, 2015, at 10:56 AM, Michael Dwyer
<mgdw...@bnac.net<mailto:mgdw...@bnac.net>> wrote:

Dear HCP experts,

First, I would like to thank you all for a great and informative course last
week. I really enjoyed the interleaved lectures and practicals, and everything
was extremely well organized

I think Matt had mentioned during the course that the T1/T2 myelin mapping
could also work with FLAIR. We are acquiring a hi-res 3D-FLAIR clinically on a
GE scanner, and I was hoping you could give some pointers on the best way to
acquire it.

I assume we should avoid pre-scan re-calibration, but is there anything else
special we should do?

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Mike

--
Michael G. Dwyer, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Neurology and Biomedical Informatics