Dear All,

I am working with a cifti dlabel.nii file. I'm attempting to use those
labels to create ROI's but i need those files to be in gifti. I have tried
various ways of doing this with no success.

I have been relying on the following two commands:
wb_command -cifti-label-to-roi
wb_command -cifti-convert -to-gifti-ext

but am guessing that I have not been implementing them properly.

I have tried first creating the ROIs and then converting them to gifti and
vice versa. When I convert the dlabel file to label.gii file I get an
invalid structure error.
When I create the rois and then attempt to convert them to gifti surface
files I get a "Number of data arrays MUST be two in a SurfaceFile" error.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Best,
I.S.