Usually you concatenate them temporally after demeaning (and perhaps variance
normalizing).

Peace,

From: hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Joelle Zimmermann
<joelle.t.zimmerm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 11:33 AM
To: hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: [HCP-Users] Phase Encoding left-to-right and right-to-left

Hi all,

Would anyone be able to explain a bit more about the phase-encoding directions
LR and RL for the (preprocessed) REST1 session data from 500 subjects +MEG2? I
understand that LR is left to right and RL is right to left.

I'm wondering, are these meant to be somehow combined, or is only one of these
typically chosen?

Thanks,
Joelle

http://www.humanconnectome.org/documentation/Q1/data-in-this-release.html
Q1 Data Release: About the Dataset | Human Connectome Project
76 healthy adult subjects in the age range 22 - 35 participated in the first
quarter of data collection. These include 68 subjects with data from all or
nearly all ...
Read
more...<http://www.humanconnectome.org/documentation/Q1/data-in-this-release.html>