With a .sh file, you don't use "apt-get install", it is a script that you
run directly in a terminal:

tim@timsdev:~/Downloads$ ./aspera-connect-3.6.0.106805-linux-64.sh

Installing Aspera Connect

Deploying Aspera Connect (/home/tim/.aspera/connect) for the current user
only.
Restart firefox manually to load the Aspera Connect plug-in

Install complete.
tim@timsdev:~/Downloads$

Tim

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 1:21 PM, Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo <rdacos...@gmail.com