As a short-term fix, you could add an additional "../" to the start of
those paths, and it would likely find it (because the main thing that
appears wrong with the path is that "data" shows up twice).  We have
identified a few troublesome aspects of spec file relative path handling
(especially involving ".." and symlinks) which will be improved in the next
release.  Additionally, if you use -add-to-spec-file with a spec file
outside the current working directory, that can unfortunately generate
wrong paths - this will also be fixed in the next release.

If these spec files are in unmodified data you downloaded from us, then we
should take a closer look at our spec files.  If you created or modified
them yourself (as the paths seem to suggest), and you'd like to see if the
current code in development allows you to modify/create them without issue,
email me directly.

Tim