Hi

> On 9 Mar 2016, at 15:24, Harms, Michael <mha...@wustl.edu> wrote:
>

> Hi Steve,
> I’m not seeing a file by that name in the HCP FIX processing.

apologies - I was looking at an example folder from when we trained FIX....
that's the hand training output - which wasn't what was asked for here - sorry!

st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve
<http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve>

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet <http://smithinks.net/>