From: hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Janine Bijsterbosch
<janine.bijsterbo...@ndcn.ox.ac.uk>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 6:48:25 AM
To: hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: [HCP-Users] Scan order variable

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to download the Scan Order, Session Day
and Scan Time variables for all Q900 release subjects in one go by any chance
please? I know I can find them in ConnectomeDB by clicking on the relevant
subjects and scans, but I can't find it in any of the bulk csv downloads I have
looked at?

Thanks so much!!

Best wishes,

Janine