Hi Josh,

The 1200 release will likely be in the late November-mid December 2016 time
frame. We expect to be releasing a little less than 300 new subjects with
behavioral data (takes us to the 1200 number), with about ~200 of these new
subjects with imaging data.

Some subjects over the project had issues with their imaging data that we have
tried to resolve. Here at the end of the project, we have had to make final
decisions about what to release and to make sure that the imaging data is high
quality, we have a higher number of subjects than usual being released as
behavioral only.

Best,

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387<tel:314-362-9387>