Hi Ursula,

We do still plan to release more of the Lifespan pilot data, but we have had to
move that down our priority list as we finalize all the original HCP young
adult data for release and have begun the Lifespan HCP Development and Lifespan
HCP Aging projects. Also, because of some improvements in our processing
pipelines since the data was initially analyzed, we have decided that we would
like to reprocess the Lifespan pilot data, but again that hasn't happened yet
due to other processing priorities for the original HCP data. For these
reasons, we don't really have a firm timeline for release of the LS pilot data,
but I would expect it not to occur before mid summer 2017.

Best,

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387<tel:314-362-9387>