From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Irisqql0922 <irisqql0...@163.com<mailto:irisqql0...@163.com>>
Date: Monday, May 1, 2017 at 6:32 AM
To: hcp-users
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] Question concerning SNR info

Dear HCP teams,

I notice that you have run CIA-FIX denoise  process for rfMRI data, but it
seems like there is no such process  for task fMRI.
Now I am working on WM data and want to find related SNR data to do some
further analyse. So I wonder if there is any file containing SNR value
(vertex-level or voxel-level) in your data? If not, can I run CIA-FIX for task
fMRI to get SNR?

Thanks in advance,

Qinqin Li

School of Psychology
State Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning
Beijing Normal University
Beijing, China, 100875.