We do not recommend making a group volume parcellation from the HCP MMP
v1.0, please read this thread:

https://www.mail-archive.com/hcp-users@humanconnectome.org/msg03078.html

In short, volume registration aligns only structure, while the HCP MMP is a
parcellation based on functional areas.  Even if volume registration
perfectly aligned what it was trying to align (note: it doesn't), there
would still be significant misalignments of function.  The MSMAll surface
registration has much better cross-subject alignment of functional areas,
but surface registrations are orthogonal to volume registration, as surface
registration finds specific kinds of correspondence, without actually
altering the shape of sulci/gyri in the individual.

Tim