Hello,

I'm currently graduate student, working on a small software for specific
analysis of fMRI data. My analysis tool work with CIFTI format, but I want
that users will have the option to insert as input normalized (according to
MNI) NIfTI files instead of converting them to CIFTI by themselves.
Is there any way to convert such NIfTI file to CIFTI using wb_command?
I saw that:
-cifti-convert only works with "fake" non-CIFTIs,
-volume-to-surface-mapping only converts to GIFTI,
and -cifti-create-dense-from-template is only for CIFTI-to-CIFTI
conversions.
Is there any command for what I want? Or maybe a sequence of commands?

Thanks,
Keren