Label map means which parcellation to use from the file - it is possible
for a dlabel file to contain many different parcellations, but in this case
there is only 1, so you can just specify "1" to get the first (and only)
parcellation from the file.

However, you really don't want to use -cifti-convert output in processing
commands, or wb_view, or anything that isn't external software or the
-cifti-convert command itself, as its help info hints at - they aren't
truly label, metric, or volume files, they just pack the cifti matrix as-is
into another file format that isn't designed for it:

$ wb_command -cifti-convert
DUMP CIFTI MATRIX INTO OTHER FORMATS
      This command is used to convert a full CIFTI matrix to/from formats
that
      can be used by programs that don't understand CIFTI.

I would expect -gifti-all-labels-to-rois to throw an error when given
-cifti-convert output, even with a correct map specifier, since the file
won't have a label table.

Conversion of the label key array to separate ROIs can be done in matlab,
or by using -cifti-all-labels-to-rois before reading it into matlab.  Using
the ciftiopen/ciftisave scripts from
https://wiki.humanconnectome.org/display/PublicData/HCP+Users+FAQ#HCPUsersFAQ-2.HowdoyougetCIFTIfilesintoMATLAB?
means that you wouldn't have to do the -cifti-convert manually.

Tim