The final ~80sec of each ~15min movie is an identical "validation" clip
intended to help models normalize across scans, since these 4 scans were
acquired over 2-3 days.

If you haven't seen it yet, the source and timing info for these clips can
be found here:
https://db.humanconnectome.org/data/projects/HCP_
Resources/resources/7T_Movies/files/movie/unzip/Final_
Videos_Spreadsheet-2.csv

Each of the 4 movie files ends with "Vimeo_Repeat", which itself is
described in more detail at the bottom is the validation clip.

-Keith