Hi Everyone,
We are looking for two extraordinary software engineers to join the Human
Connectome Project as part of the Connectome Coordination Facility team.  We
hope to fill the positions soon and look forward to hearing from you.  Please
see the attached abridged job descriptions.

Full job descriptions and details on how to apply are here.  The job
identification numbers are #37048 and #37049.
https://jobs.wustl.edu<https://jobs.wustl.edu/>

Eileen
____________________________________
[cid:image001.jpg@01D2F00C.47D3EAB0]

Eileen A. Cler, MIM, MPM. Certs: PMP, ITIL 2011 Foundations, CSM | IT Project
Manager II
Connectome Coordination Facility | Human Connectome Project
Neuroinformatics Research Group | Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology
Mailing Address   | 510 S. Kingshighway Blvd, Campus Box 8225  |  St. Louis, MO
63110
Physical Address | 4525 Scott Avenue, East Imaging Bldg., Rm 3337B  |  St.
Louis, MO 63110
Office: (314) 747-0386  | Email:  cl...@wustl.edu<mailto:cl...@wustl.edu>