Hello,

I am having trouble running the diffusion preprocessing. Once the
processing gets to eddy_postproc.sh I get the following error: *awk: cmd.
line:1: fatal: cannot open file
`/home/lnpi15-raid3/cgilmore-data-lnpi15/272_CENC/49769/Diffusion/eddy/eddy_unwarped_images.eddy_rotated_bvecs*.
The error is pretty straightforward, but I cannot figure out why the
diffusion preprocessing scripts are not generating the
*eddy_unwarped_images.eddy_rotated_bvecs
*file. I notice that there is a file named
*eddy_unwarped_images.eddy_parameters*. Is this similar to the rotated bvec
file?

Thanks!

-Tim

Timothy Hendrickson
Department of Psychiatry
University of Minnesota
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology M.S. Candidate
Office: 612-624-6441
Mobile: 507-259-3434 (texts okay)