Hi Michael,

Due to the complexities and sheer size of the dataset we don't have a "patch"
connectome in a box available. However, going from S900 to S1200 is not that
complex as long as you are willing to wait on the downloads. There are not that
many modifications in the processing between S900 and S1200. You need to:

  1.  Download the data for the new subjects (there is a subject group for
"S1200 New Subjects" in ConnectomeDB.
  2.  Download the new reprocessed diffusion data for all subjects.
  3.  Download new FIX-cleaned rfMRI data for the 19 subjects with Issue Code E
(manual reclassification of some FIX components). See
https://wiki.humanconnectome.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=88901591

Best,
Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387<tel:314-362-9387>