Hi Nicolò,

Matt Glasser did have a lecture on applying his multimodal group parcellation
MMP1.0

(see https://balsa.wustl.edu/study/show/RVVG)
to individual subjects at the HCP Course. We intend to make a pipeline that
does this and run it on all HCP subjects, but it is in a long list of
priorities for the HCP as we are also gearing up to process data being
collected for HCP-Development and HCP-Aging.

You can download the group parcellation from the BALSA database linked above if
that can work for your purposes now.

Best,

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387<tel:314-362-9387>