From: Michael Stauffer <mgsta...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 2:11:56 PM
To: Elam, Jennifer
Cc: hcp-users@humanconnectome.org; Hileman, Michael
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] aspera dowload trouble

Elam, thanks very much for the info.

I haven't had time to try this, and the user looking for the data has indeed
downloaded it in the meantime while on another network. But I'll keep this info
for next time.

Is there an scp/sftp/rsync route to the data sets? I have a machine on a
different network that should not be firewalled, but it's shell-only (no gui).

-M

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Elam, Jennifer