Hi Claude,

Sorry that some of the variables don't have more logical scoring. The up to
date HCP data dictionary with the following clarifications is available for
download on the HCP wiki: https://wiki.humanconnectome.org/x/N4AvAw

SSAGA_Agoraphobia is scored 1 = No agorophobia experienced over lifetime; 2 =
Yes, have experienced agoraphobia (fear of being in certain places or
situations where they feel it would be difficult to leave easily) sometime over
lifetime (non-diagnostic agoraphobia screen). About 30 subjects don't have a
value for SSAGA_Agoraphobia in the DB. Looking at the raw SSAGA data, most of
these subjects without a value should have a value of 1 -- we'll have to
correct that in the DB. I can clarify more off list since this gets into the
restricted data values for a few subjects.

SSAGA_PanicDisorder is scored 0 = No, 1= Yes, positive for non-diagnostic panic
disorder screen.

SSAGA ChildhoodConduct is Number of  of Childhood Conduct problems participant
reported. 0=None; 1=1; 2=2, if male; 2=2 or more, if female; 3=3 or more, if
male

A breathalyzer was administered at the beginning of each subject visit day
(most subjects came for 2 days, but some came for parts of 3 or 4 days) before
scanning and behavioral tests and the measures are for any breathalyzer reading
over 0.05 or 0.08 on any of the visit days.

Best,

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387<tel:314-362-9387>