Dear Matt:

I turned off the array size limit in Matlab, then ran again hcp_fix_multi_run.
I cannot see any error in .fix.log file but cleaned data was not generated. One
thing I can notice in the terminal is that some process is killed
automatically.
Please see below:

FIX Applying cleanup using cleanup file:
rfMRI_REST_All_hp2000.ica/fix4melview_HCP_hp2000_thr10.txt and motion cleanup
set to 1
sh: line 1:  7063 Killed: 9
/Applications/MATLAB_R2015b.app/bin/matlab -nojvm -nodisplay -nodesktop
-nosplash -r "restoredefaultpath; addpath('/usr/local/fsl/etc/matlab');
addpath('/Users/sang-young/projects/Pipelines/global/matlab');
addpath('/usr/local/fix'); fix_3_clean('.fix',0,1,-1)" >> .fix.log 2>&1
Start=1 Stop=420

Do you have any idea why this happen and how to fix it?

Many thanks.

Sang-Young