From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Marta Moreno
<mmorenoort...@icloud.com<mailto:mmorenoort...@icloud.com>>
Date: Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 9:11 AM
To: HCP Users
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] ICA+FIX cleanup scripts

Dear experts,

I would like to use  ICA+FIX cleanup after HCP minimal preprocessing pipelines
on high quality resting-state data acquired with a GE scanner. HCP minimal
preprocessing is working fine and installed locally. I have downloaded now the
tar file with ICA+FIX cleanup scripts. Could you please give me some guidelines
on what are the steps to follow to have them running? I am using a MacPro.

Much appreciation for your help.

[cid:BB89CCAF-C510-43DF-90C6-411C485D4A7A@home]