Hello List,

I would like to ask the experts an opinion about an analysis we are
thinking of running.

Would there be any contraindications in using the volumetric ICA labels
released in the PTN package (after proper thresholding and
coregistration, possibly via T1w, to native diffusion space) to generate
connectomes based on the diffusion data?

I imagine this would make the most sense for the higher ICA
dimensionalities (i.e smaller labels) but I was wondering how this
analysis sounds overall and if there are better options to connect
tractography to the PTN functional labels.

Thank in advance!

nicola

---