I would use the 32k/91282 7T data instead of the 59k/170494 7T data unless you
are explicitly testing the high resolution relative to the lower resolution.

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of CARRISA COCUZZA
<cv...@scarletmail.rutgers.edu<mailto:cv...@scarletmail.rutgers.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 4:21 PM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] help with cifti command and 7T data - parcellating 64k per
hemisphere?

To whom it may concern,

I'm working with the 7T movie data (e.g., S1200 release with 7T movie watching
task), and trying to parcellate the dtseries with the BALSA label files (for
example, the left hemisphere file found here:
https://balsa.wustl.edu/file/show/npz0 - as well as the corresponding right
hemisphere parcels). When using the -cifti-parcellate command, I'm getting the
following error:

"ERROR: mismatch in number of surface vertices between input and dlabel for
structure CORTEX_LEFT"

I believe the error is from the dlabel files being 32k, and the 7T dtseries
requiring a high resolution 64k version (per hemisphere), possibly to
accommodate subcortex as well??

Some further info: when opened in matlab (using ciftiopen), the cdata for the
left parcel file is of size 29696x1, and the cdata for the 7T dtseries is of
size 170494x900. I'm also using the 1.6mm preprocessed scans, and have received
the same error message regardless of rest/task/and attempting to use MSM-All,
versus non MSM-All, etc (and even the ICA-FIX versions). Lastly, I've tested my
workflow with priorly released 3T dtseries, and all commands work fine, so I
think it's something unique to the new 7T release.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciate, as I'm anxious to work
with this great dataset! Thank you!

Regards,
Carrisa

Carrisa Cocuzza
Graduate Student, PhD Program
P: 551-427-7186

Center for Molecular & Behavioral Neuroscience
Rutgers University
197 University Ave.,
Newark, NJ, 07102