The "Upload Files" button on the Files modal should take you to a page with
a widget that allows you to upload arbitrary files to your BALSA study. It
is assumed that extra files are there to serve as documentation or
additional figures, so currently the uploader accepts files with the
following extensions: zip, txt, rtf, pdf, odt, odp, wpd, doc, docx, ppt,
pptx, jpg, png, fig, m, gif, csv. A file of any type can be uploaded so
long as it is in a directory contained in a zip file. Within that base
directory, such files can be nested into other directories, and that is
where they will appear when the dataset as a whole is downloaded. Any files
uploaded outside of a zip will be assumed to exist at the base directory
for the study. As a final note, files that are not directly used by a scene
will not be downloaded unless the user has selected to download the entire
study or has specifically selected those files for download.

-John