Hi Aaron

You need the PreTractography script, available in one of the branches of the
WU-pipelines.

https://github.com/Washington-University/HCPpipelines/tree/diffusion-tractography/DiffusionTractography

Best wishes
Stam

On 26 Apr 2019, at 15:50, Aaron C
<aaroncr...@outlook.com<mailto:aaroncr...@outlook.com>> wrote:

Hi Matt,

Thank you for letting me know. The full command I mentioned is as follows:

probtrackx2 --samples=../T1w/Diffusion.bedpostX/merged \
--mask=../T1w/Diffusion.bedpostX/nodif_brain_mask \
--xfm=xfms/standard2acpc_dc \
--invxfm=xfms/acpc_dc2standard --seedref=T1w_restore.2.nii.gz \
--loopcheck --forcedir -c 0.2 --sampvox=2 --randfib=1 \
--stop=Connectome/stop --wtstop=Connectome/wtstop \
--waypoints=ROIs/Whole_Brain_Trajectory_ROI_2 \
-x ROIs/Whole_Brain_Trajectory_ROI_2 --omatrix3 \
--target3=Connectomes/GrayOrdinates.txt --dir=Connectomes

It's in the HCP course practical "Fibre Orientation Models and Tractography
Analysis" taught by Matteo Bastiani. Thank you.