From: Steve Smith <st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk>
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2019 3:56:49 PM
To: Maria Sison
Cc: HCP 讨论组
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] MSMAll vs. MSMSulc reliability in our data

Hi - what is your rfMRI protocol?   It might be that you're right that the
difference is in the preprop - but my first guess might be that - if the rfMRI
data is not as high quality as HCP rfMRI data - it might not be good enough to
reliably drive MSMALL?

Cheers.

On 9 May 2019, at 14:45, Maria Sison