From: 温景熙 <wenjin...@csu.edu.cn>
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 9:24 PM
To: "Glasser, Matthew" <glass...@wustl.edu>, "Harms, Michael"
<mha...@wustl.edu>, "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Cc: "tang...@csu.edu.cn" <tang...@csu.edu.cn>
Subject: Inquiry about data

Dear Prof.
I am from Central South University. Thank you very much for providing the
Connectome Coordination Facility platform and collecting so much data as public
data. This provides brain researchers with great convenience and a large amount
of data, which is a very important and meaningful thing. I am honored to be
able to use these data (HCP Young Adult, 1200 Subjects, Age 22-35). In my
previous work, I have done some work on these data and published a paper
("Brain Differences Between Men and Women: Evidence From Deep Learning" Front.
Neurosci., 08 March 2019). Next, I want to further study the differences
between different ages of the brain. However, HCP databases only provide age
range information, such as 22-25. What I need is a specific age, such as
someone who is 23 or 32 years old. Can you provide me with a table with a
specific age? I guarantee that the age information of data will not infringe
upon privacy issues, and I will keep these data absolutely confidential. I look
forward to hearing from you. Wish you a happy life!

Yours Sincerely

Wen Jingxi