(ii) Yes that is the right file.  I would use the already concatenated one from
MR+FIX, else you need to use the _vn files to concatenate yourself (demean,
divide by _vn files, and merge).

Matt.

From: <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Timothy Coalson
<tsc...@mst.edu>
Date: Friday, June 21, 2019 at 2:20 PM
To: Marta Moreno <mmorenoort...@icloud.com>
Cc: HCP Users <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] table for parcellation

(i) You can use wb_command -cifti-label-export-table on the dlabel file to get
the order of the parcels in a fixed format, though there are extra lines and
numbers in the output text file.  360 parcels is a rather long table, you might
consider a matrix figure instead, and only mention the highlights.  If you make
the figure in wb_view, then you can upload the scene to BALSA, which will
include the data files used to make it, allowing others to use your data
directly instead of looking through a table.

Someone else will need to answer (ii).

Tim

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 10:32 PM Marta Moreno