Hi Cyril and All,

We have been thinking about opening our ticket system (read-only), but we are
not there yet. We need to finish some clean-up work before we can make it
freely accessible by the HDF community.

We will definitely let everyone know when the system is set up for browsing.
For now, if your reported a bug, please feel free to contact h...@hdfgroup.org
for the status of your bug. We also will be very happy to accept any bug fixes
along with the appropriate tests (failed before the fix, passed after).

Thank you for your contributions to HDF and for your patience!