Hi folks. A late self-intro - I'm a water and sanitation engineer by
training, but my main work and interest is in knowledge sharing, i.e.
building a knowledge bank on Appropedia.org, for all manner of info about
development and sustainability, including water, sanitation and public
health among many other topics.

So, I'm not sure exactly what's planned, but I'd be happy to lend a hand to
Randy and Caryl on water/sanitation.

I also assume that any content that is created is under an open license, and
hope that it's put somewhere where it will be well indexed, findable, and
usable - naturally I'm thinking of Appropedia :-).

Chris

--
Chris Watkins

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.

blogs.appropedia.org
community.livejournal.com/appropedia
identi.ca/appropedia
twitter.com/appropedia